Transform Your Laboratory Temperature
From an Old School Fail-and-Fix to a Smart Predict-and-Prevent™ Asset Intelligence Solution.
Introducing TRAXX EKG™
Monitoring 2.0™ software from KLATU Networks, the #1 provider of predictive failure analytics and wireless IoT sensors to 8 of the top 10 largest Life Science Companies.
It's a fact: 95% percent of KLATU customers who buy TRAXX are replacing an existing temperature monitoring system. Why? Because TRAXX is much more than a monitoring system. Reactive, "fail-and-fix" or Monitoring 1.0 systems which depend on basic set-point or threshold alarm features, maximize repair and energy costs and promote downtime.
TRAXX provides asset benchmarking tools to proactively
identify which assets require repair based on an assessment
of their state-of-health. Many KLATU customers have used
TRAXX to achieve near zero break-down performance by
switching from scheduled or reactive to condition-based
maintenance —reducing down-time while at the same time
reducing total maintenance and repair costs.
TRAXX provides best-in-class
refrigeration monitoring, but it is the only
system with predictive failure analytics, protected by
four US and international patents. Our customers and
visionary manufacturing partners leverage our
analytics and Open System Architecture to proactively
reduce operating costs, increase equipment up-time and
avoiding catastrophes to before they occur.
- Don’t Wait. Most Monitoring 1.0 systems are not designed with predictive failure detection features, and they cannot detect stress-events that are early indications of failure.
- Act Early. When Monitoring 1.0 systems issue a setpoint alarm, it is often several hours after equipment failure. With TRAXX, you will learn when an asset first exhibits signs of mechanical stress.
- Pay Less for Repairs. Repairs after a failure has already occurred are typically three times more expensive than when the issue is caught and repaired early
- Why Do Failures Occur When You Are Not There? It’s simple math. Failures rarely occur during business hours because 75% of a 168- hour week is after-hours—nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Change Your Game. Maintenance issues are predictable. With TRAXX, repairs can be managed on your schedule before they result in unplanned maintenance and downtime.
THE FUTURE TODAY
- TRAXX identifies underperforming cold storage assets. It’s a new tool that can reduce energy consumption by 20%, repair costs by as much as 30%, and HVAC loading by 15%. Because of these improvements, asset life can be extended by two years on average.
- TRAXX metrics can also be used to identify which makes/ models to purchase, retire, or repair. It’s also a valuable tool to determine which assets should or should not contain high-value research and products.
- Because TRAXX is a cloud application, it performs the same at your work or in your home office.
- TRAXX allows you to avoid catastrophic product losses (often exceeding $1 million) and lost time due to unplanned equipment failures.
Did you know that about 50% of freezers are wasting an average of 22% in energy consumed? Or that reducing cabinet temp by 10 degrees Celsius can return a savings of nearly 30%.
BE PROACTIVE AND NOT REACTIVE WHEN MAKING REPAIRS
Making repairs early versus after failure reduces repair costs by an average of 30%. If done before failure, 70% of repairs made early cost less than $300.
The avoidance of catastrophes is just one reason eight of the top ten largest Life Science companies have invested in TRAXX. In one documented event, the TRAXX system gave the customer a 3.5- hour early warning (on a weekend) of a compressor failure avoiding a $2.5 million loss—several hours before a temperature alarm would have been issued by a conventional Monitoring 1.0 system.
Freezer over/under compressor cycling wastes energy and decreases asset service life by approximately 20%. When operating in this stressed mode, it is common for ULT freezers to still maintain -80C temperatures. Most scheduled preventative maintenance inspections would not detect abnormal cycling behavior because it typically takes days or weeks to accurately detect.